Tuesday, May 1, 2007

river update







First off, I would just like to say that there is no rivalry between me and Frank. I have been posting under the banner of reparteè or banter. I certainly never meant to offend Frank or anyone else. And if I have, I sincereley apologize. Perhaps without being able to see the smile (or cheeky grin) when things are written and read; something gets lost in translation.


Besides, his kung-fu must be very strong, how else would he know I'm sitting down? (too easy Frank?)


To answer your question Sis, being in touch with you guys again is awesome and comes in a VERY close second to having another baby. I spend a lot of time telling Beckers(Rebecca) and Melinda stories about you guys and growing up back home. (No, not as punishment! they seem to enjoy it!)
The pics. No movement on the river yet. It's holding stable at the bank edge. In places, it's climbing up onto the road.
Charlene and mom came out to work last night and play a little soccer to pass the time. I work between 60 and 80 hours a week, yeah a week. So sometimes they come to work for the night.
Apparently blogger is saying enough, so no soccer pics today.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Speaking of having another baby, how is Miranda feeling? Are you guys hoping for a boy this time?