Wednesday, May 23, 2007




charlie brown demonstrates the ability to go cross-eyed. I can move my eyes independantly of each other and it looks like she can too. (yes mother, I know they can get stuck like that!)


Land of the almost midnight sun. Miranda took this pic of the sky a couple of nights ago just going to midnight. We gain about 4 minutes of daylight a day now.


Cousin Jon by' has quit smoking and I want to say way to go. when you are ready to quit and want to, it just kinda falls into place. I always thought I would have to strand myself out in the bush for a few weeks to quit smoking. I had a dream about two weeks ago that I smoked a cigarette, and when I woke up, I felt dirty and guilty like I had done something wrong. I guess the demon nicotine can't crack my iron will in my conscious so it's trying to sneak in the back door of the sub-conscious. dirty pool nictotine. I have a day off today, and the wife is trying to tempt me to put the boat in the water. Believe me, I want to, but I want to do some work on it first. This year will see three new swivel seats, a new propeller, a hydrofoil, a sonar(fish finder)
and a souped-up CB radio. I'll be spending a lot of time out by myself this year, because of the missus being preggers; so she wants to be able to call me when I'm out. (last year I went out by myself in mid september, went up river about 50 km,lost track of time, and ended up having to come back in the dark. Needless to say, the old lady had a worried look on her face when I got home.)

No comments: