Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my new e-mail, and yeah snow again

Well after an abscence of about 4 years, I am back on the roles at hotmail. My e-dress is timothy.w.brown@hotmail.com so if anyone out there feels the need. I apologize for the glaring lack of pics in my posts. But I got Miranda a nice new 60gb hard drive vid cam for mom's day and since then the still cam has been feeling left out.
There is one time of the year when I am REALLY happy to get snow...and this is one of them.
It has been snowing for the past 15 hours. Take that! you *&%&$#@# mosquitoes! The forecast is calling for more snow and temps falling below zero. After the first two hatches of bugs, if you can get a good freeze it basically means a summer with very few bugs. Three years ago it happened and I went the whole summer and never used bug dope once!
I have booked my first two sets of holidays for the summer with one week at the beginning of june and one at the end of june. The first week of june I'm going to take the wife over to yellowknife for some shopping and her ultrasound appointment.
The last week belongs to me. Me and my co-worker Steve will be going on a river trip for about a week. Well night shift again so it's time for coffee, and a shower.
Sis, that would be awesome! We really wanted to come down this year; but it's not in the cards.
Spring of '08 for sure. Miranda said she would prefer to travel with a nine month old baby, as opposed to travelling when still pregnant.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

I'll be waiting for news after the ultrasound! Do they give out pictures? We will try and get some Deep Brook pics soon - if it ever stops raining here! I hope the snow kills all your bugs.