Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Library again...

Just my ramblings without even the benefit of visual stimulation(no pics).
Yeah snow's here-people have been out on snowmachine already. two nights ago the overnight low was -18.
Rebecca hasn't met Coleman yet-when we go to Yellowknife for x-mas shopping I guess. Beckers is going through a difficult time right now. Maybe I'll drag her home with me at christmas and try talk her in to staying in Simpson. Well I'm going for a drive. The house purchase is no closer than last month- so regular blogging won't be happening anytime soon. I think my Lawyer has a smack habit or is a compulsive dice tosser-sure seems to be dragging this out. Shakespeare said it best, n'est pas?
What? come on! I dropped out of high school and even I know, "first we kill all the lawyers"

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

With no internet at home, how are you going to keep us updated with pics of little Coleman????????