Friday, October 26, 2007

finally...Ta-Dahh!!! PICS
















God, if there is one thing worse than trying to get your own computer to work right, it's trying to get someone else's to work. Charlene and one day old Coleman-She's nervous...can ya tell? There is one of mom and Coleman.



And of course one of the little old man himself.


WOW- this internet connection is smokin'! I've only been sitting here five minutes and got three pics up!

Miranda is going back to work on Monday-I can't believe it either. She'll be taking Coleman and Charlene with her too. She's going to be Slavey language instructor for the pre-schoolers in the daycare. What an amazing woman!
Check out the breather holes on my son! The Brown nose in true classic form. Well I'm on nights tonight so I gotta go, and I wanna check you guy's blogs before I go so. Til next time!

4 comments:

Michelle said...

well, hello there little coleman! aren't you a sweetie!

Frank Brown said...

Yup, computers suck. Cole, can we call him Cole? sure does have the brown nose.

the Mailman Family said...

What a cutie - welcome to the family little Cole! Big sister Charlene is so gorgeous. You make good looking kids, little brother. I'm sure alot of that credit should go to Mama.

the Mailman Family said...

I can't believe Miranda is going back to work so soon - she must be Super Woman!