Saturday, October 27, 2007

snow

yeah snowing again out there. this time of year I don't mind the snow. once it starts you might as well embrace it. When May rolls around it's a different story.
I Put my boat away- had to knock about 400 lbs of ice off it first. The hardest part of winter coming...putting away the boat. I think I might have to buy a snowmobile this year.
I used to ride a lot back in the day. I had a souped up Polaris 600 triple. That was very fast.
There is nothing like flying down an ice road at 120 mph. But if I buy one now it will be a more family oriented machine. Although truth be told, even now I'm thinking about next year and...you guessed it a new boat! The inflatable is great(but small and slow).

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Poor you - snow already - YUCK. Unlike brother Frank, I don't like snow. We're having a gorgeous Fall here and enjoying every minute of it. Snow can hold off for a long while yet!

Michelle said...

hear, hear, aunt margaret! tim can just keep all that snow to himself!!!