Wednesday, October 3, 2007

no news is good news...

I'd like to meet the arse that came up with that one. Miranda is upstairs in the hotel room right now decidedly NOT in labor. Well technically she is, but it's progressing very slowly, I'm hoping tonight or tomorrow, although it is nice to be away from work for a few days in the big town. Charlene has been coming to work with me every shift, and it's been great, but I'm looking forward to getting back to normal. Although there is nothing like playing floor hockey with yer kid in an empty terminal building at two thirty in the morning. that's the stuff that'll keep you young. I remember doing the same thing with Beckers back when I first started at the airport and was still a single dad.
We should be moving into our house the end of Oct. and we'll get our internet back then. I actually don't have internet at work either.(it's a special modem thingy...) But once I move the good folks at NASA and CSA via the University of Calgary will be picking up the bill for my internet. I didn't have the camera with me on the way to yellowknife and you don't see much at mach 3 anyways. But I would have liked to post a pic of all the snow for Frank.
Anyhoo, Miranda is probably wondering where I am (I went out to the truck about 40 minutes ago) on my way back in I saw the hotel business center and voila. and now it's been 45 minutes. I'm bagged. goodnight.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

oh the suspense! happy birthing to you! can't wait for the happy news.

the Mailman Family said...

Michelle is right - we can't wait for the happy news (and pics!)

Frank Brown said...

Give the snow a big hug and kiss for me! Oh, and the baby, too