Friday, October 5, 2007

still here....still waiting

well I think I'm going to stay another night. Just going to move to a less expensive hotel. The one we're staying at is almost two hundred a night. And it's nice enough, but if you add on the 250 a day in lost wages, it gets pricey to stay too long. My buddy Steven sure doesn't mind..he's racking up the hours at work.
Charlene doesn't mind, as she says " I like spending time in Lellowknife. " She has trouble saying the "Y"
so it's Lellowknife to her.
I'll let ya know what happens.
Snowed and blowed all night, winter time in the 'knife.
Hopefully there's a computer room at the next place we stay.

8 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

And I thought I was slow in giving birth - had to be induced both times! When was the actual due date? How is Miranda holding up? It must be quite nerve racking for her. Thanks for keeping us posted. Anxiously awaiting . . .

the Mailman Family said...

And I thought I was slow in giving birth - had to be induced both times! When was the actual due date? How is Miranda holding up? It must be quite nerve racking for her. Thanks for keeping us posted. Anxiously awaiting . . .

Michelle said...

come, baby, come!

Brenda-is-laughing-at-you said...

Hello my name is Brenda I am a friend of Miranda & Tim...they had a BOY!! Oct 8, 2007 at 4:45 PM weighing in at 9lbs and Miranda said he has the 'Brown' nose. :)
Congrats to Tims family in the south. To get a hold of Miranda at the hospital in Yellowknife at 1-867-669-4111 ask for OBS :)
Brenda

Brenda-is-laughing-at-you said...

His name is Coleman Alexander Brown...sorry a little excited :)
B

Michelle said...

CONGRATS! Can't wait for pictures of baby Cole!

Frank Brown said...

Finally! Congrats to the whole family.

the Mailman Family said...

Congratulations Miranda & Tim! We can't wait for some pictures of Coleman Alexander.