Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Soon, I hope!

Well I'm at the public library in Simpson, Charlene and I left work early because we are on our way to Yellowknife. Miranda is just going in to labor. So now that I know where to go to get online, blogging will resume albeit with a slightly amended schedule. I have been run pretty ragged without my better half. A seven hour drive coming up. on a dirt road. in the rain. Ya gotta love the north. I don't have time right now to get caught up with you guy's blogs.
Miranda would freak if she knew I stopped to blog on the way to my son's birth!!!
Oh yeah she has now decided to not use Coleman, if you can believe that. So people a write in campaign is needed. Honk if you like Coleman!
bye guys, be in touch!

2 comments:

Frank Brown said...

HONK, HONK!!!

the Mailman Family said...

Can't wait to hear about my new nephew - and some pics too, please!