Monday, April 9, 2007

warm globe syndrome

The temperature shot up to 18 degrees here yesterday. Shattering the previous high for April 08 by FIVE degrees. Some of you know that a major part of my job involves observing and reporting the weather, so maybe I'm a bit more sensitive to these things.
Although I feel I should tell Mr. Gore I find his truth convenient.(I can support anything that gets me fishing sooner).

I know, global warming blah blah blah...It's happening, but really has little to do with us idling our cars. The changes of a tenth of a degree in average temp over a decade? I'm here to tell you that human error in data collection accounts for that.
We want to be able to fix what's wrong, and barring that, stick our heads in the sand and ignore it or deny it. Dramatic weather change is the effect; what's the cause?

I suggest reading FINGERPRINTS OF THE GODS by Graham Hancock.
Or GOOGLE THIS : Ancient Mayan Long Count Calendar -Dec 23 2012.

Sorry, about the serious note, I'll put my head back in the sand now!

No comments: