Saturday, April 7, 2007




Night shift again, can I swear here? no, okay. Well lot's of talk in blogville about the impending b-day of nephew Jason. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Second most popular subject? bgbs! Jay, I don't want to jump on any bandwagons here (not my style) but kids are great (must be, I keep havin' em). 26 years old. Wow. What? Oh yeah, the pics.

The little cabin is an emergency shelter, they have them about every 60 km along the highway. The territorial government maintains them. The other pic is the first sign of approaching spring, No crocuses or tulips here, that's the Liard river ferry getting ready to slide down into the river, which is still frozen. but ya gotta be ready.

Jason, you are absolutely invited to come up for fishing! Don't worry, skill not required up here. Come north and have an adventure to tell your kids about! oops, no pressure on the kid thing!


1 comment:

Frank Brown said...

In a couple of days, my boat is going to be in the same position. I wonder, which boat will get wet first?