Wednesday, January 23, 2008

there goes the neighborhood


Cell phones have arrived in Fort Simpleton. Indeed they have even made it into our home.

I don't like them, grumble grumble. To be honest(as some of you already know) I didn't even have a regular phone until Miranda and I got together.
I'm reminded of Jeff Goldblum's line from Jurassic Park "just because we can do something, doesn't necessarily mean we should".
Here endeth the lesson. Oh you weren't talking to me? sorry didn't see the cell phone tucked in yer ear hole there.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Hey cell phones are great! Can't imagine lift without one, especially with the business - always need to be in communicato with home base!

the Mailman Family said...

Nice to see you folks back and posting regularly! Now, are you taking requests? Like pics of the new house, your community, etc. and, of course, keep pics of the kiddies coming!