Tuesday, June 12, 2007

the name game

Sis, it's funny you should say that. it was my first choice, Francis Joseph, but as you say, Miranda has the majority say in the matter(although she is notorious for giving me my way) and I always said going back years that if I had a boy I liked the name Coleman. Miranda says she doesn't care, but I'm guessing she's just tired. My 51/2 month pregnant wife just started WORKING! at the daycare, I know, I'm blown away. Other ladies would be taking to the couch, but not her. She did the same thing with Charlene. She's also looking after a fourteen bed student residence at the same time(she does relief when her friend who runs the place travels)
And she still takes care of our house too.
So to say I'm proud of her, doesn't even begin to touch the way this amazing woman blows me away every day! LOVE YA BABE!

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

What a busy Mom and I'm thinking you are a very lucky guy!

Brenda-is-laughing-at-you said...

She amazes meeee toooo..loads of love Melinda!
B