Monday, June 25, 2007



charlie brown plays while we get ready for our trip. I actually got back last night. we came back early because Steven learned that the sun up here can burn you pretty bad. We had 30 degree temps every day and no cloud to speak of.

We travelled just over 300 miles by boat on the river. It was a difficult trip, but fun. we only caught 6 fish. It was just too damn hot.

I've always liked fishing back to when I was a kid, at the cottage or purdy's brook. But, brother Frank gets the credit/blame for the fanatic that I am today. When I stayed with him in North Bay as a young feller he took me out fishing on lake Nippissing and Trout lake I think it was. Sheepshead, bass and northern pike. real rod bending action. well, I'm pretty tired, so that's all for now.

1 comment:

Frank Brown said...

I thought that there was tons of fish in the North. Oh, wait, maybe it's the jerk on the other end of the rod!