Tuesday, June 5, 2007

I know, not funny.

Well Charlie brown was actually half right. We are having...wait for it now....A BOY! that was the half she had right, the part she had wrong was that we won't be naming him Darien. I don't know what cartoon or commercial that came from but. Melinda (Yay I got it right) will put up some ultrasound pics later.
I was surprised and pleased when I found out. I was so happy, I went out and bought a new truck. We traded in our '06 Ford Escape for a brand new '07 ford F150 4x4. It's pretty big, but we actually will have room for all the kids, the dog, the boat, motor, 3 coolers, 8 jerry cans, and a partridge in a pear tree. But I must admit, driving that behemoth around Yellowknife was...nerve racking. On the way home we had some buffalo troubles, A bunch were on the road and wouldn't move. I honked my horn and a big nursing cow lowered her head and took some aggressive steps toward us (the new ford trucks run from trouble quite nicely) but after fifteen minutes the buff proved her point and gave us the road. There is some video but it's rated R because I was freaking out. bye4now

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Congratulations - a baby boy! With 2 big sisters, I'm guessing he'll be spoiled rotten. And congrats on your new big truck too. Anxiously awaiting the ultrasound pictures.

Frank Brown said...

I'm thinkin' that not only will buffaloes will be Found On Road Dead.