Wednesday, June 27, 2007

GROSS!!!







Steve-o didn't cover up at all the first day we were out on the river(I told him to)...or the second(I told him again) by the afternoon of the third day the burn was apparent, but not how bad it would turn out. Note the gelatinous sacs of juice. It seems humans are like butterball turkeys and self baste while cooking. This might be the worst sunburn I've ever seen. He can barely walk. But he keeps asking me if it's looking better. When I dropped him off at home, his legs were red, but didn't look too bad...


now some of those blisters are an inch high off his leg and that yellow stuff is weeping straight out of the meat. So Steven, it's not looking better bud. Miranda could barely look at it.

5 comments:

Michelle said...

that is the grossest thing i have ever seen in my whole life. oh barf! that guy so needs to be hospitalized.

Jason said...

Yeah, that is grosser than the time Gary tried to catch the deep fat fryer when it was falling.

Josh said...

That is Terrible. Tim you were right, I should have looked at that between lunch and dinner.

the Mailman Family said...

I agree, that is the grossest thing I have every seen - way worse than Gary's deep fat fryer accident. I bet it is really sore too - did he have to get hospitalized for it?

Brenda-is-laughing-at-you said...

OMG!!! Now that explains why Miranda couldn't eat the sub and talk about this. Tim!! You said gross, but this is NARSTY! Steven...I hope your momma smacked you for not listening to Tim!
Good thing you had your boss out on the river with you, so that when you took time off work, they 'knew' you werent' bullshi**ing!!