Sunday, June 10, 2007







My new truck, the 2007 Ford f-150 super crew 4x4. Heavy duty shocks and steel skid plates from front to back coupled with road side assistance including 2 free a year "winch-outs"- where ever I get stuck, they come winch me out for free...I'll probably never need that. HA ha ha ha ha, aah that's funny! never need it, hee hee hee...priceless!


Laying out how my seats and stuff will go in my boat(measure 200 times cut once..hopefully) I have been thinking on this all winter and am now almost ready to go.

And here's Charlie Brown hugging mom's belly(there's a baby in there ya know)


Sis, Beckers will probably stay with her mom from here on out. she will be here summers and holidays now. Yeah I miss her terribly, but it's working out o.k. Charlene misses her lots too; although at the grand old age of thirteen, beckers didn't spend much time with her anyways. Now when they see each other they are happy and appreciate each other. no whining and crying "she's bugging me!!!DAAAAaad!"


Baby names? thought we had it all figured out. But then I started thinking...


Miranda wants Francis, Frank for short and Baptiste for a middle name(for her Grandpa)

I cringe at the thought. Kids can be cruel.


Me, I like Coleman, Cole for short. Coleman Brown.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Well Brenton and I love Coleman - Cole Brown has kind of a distinctive right to it, doens't it? Not going to try and get 'Joseph' in there anywhere? Frank has a Joseph, Mike has MJ - Michael Joseph, and I have Brenton Joseph. Of course, Momma should have a say in the name thing too since she's doing all the hard work! She looks great by the way!

Michelle said...

and i have a Kaeden Thomas Joseph ;)

i like Cole! it's one of those millions of names that Kurt says NO to! silly boys.

what a beautiful baby belly!