Thursday, March 15, 2007

No pic today, but I would like to let everyone know that I have been smoke free for 10 days now. I guess 27 years of anything should be long enough. Smoking just didn't hold any surprises anymore, the relationship soured and I bailed. I'm sure John Player and his ilk can get along fine without my 15 bucks a day. I do have one complaint though, everyone says that when you quit smoking food tastes better. Not so, it tastes different...not necessarily better. Maybe I need to sprinkle tobacco on my fish sticks now to get that familiar highliner flavor. One positive is that the wife says I smell better now too, no word on how I taste...maybe she will need to sprinkle some tobacco on me to get that familiar tim brown flavor!

2 comments:

C said...

As a smoker, an "I'll smoke 'til I die" kinda smoker, to boot, I say "hats off"!

the Mailman Family said...

Congratulations Tim! Keep it up!