Monday, March 26, 2007

Night shift again. No pics (saving some old timey ones for later) Tried to put up some video, But no go. Well c, after discussion with the artist formerly known as miranda, I'm afraid Melinda prevails, and I will no longer be making reference to her by the name I prefer as well.(Miranda) I'm reminded of when Tony became Mike. And although Melinda might not use the same language as Mike(as we all know Mike speaks english profanicus) My wife has been able to get her point across with out much swearing...kidding babe! Funny thing tho, she prefers Miranda too, I think...But Melinda she will be. And yes, actually c you CAN have his job, I have an opening right now when can you get here? resumè? Label off a soup can? anyone? come on! If I can hire one more person I can quit night shifts. Stick with me, you'll go places! Frank believe me, it's just as bad on the other end too.. I usually have at least one pilot working in my area that can't parlè lè ènglais.. but itès ok becausè hee eez veree szoree bou' dat!

1 comment:

C said...

I apologize Tim! I just "found" this one entry. Thanks for the job offer, but I've accepted another position elsewhere.

I apologize to the artist formerly known as Miranda if I have used that name since you posted this. MELINDA she is now! I really should understand as I changed my name, too.

Lunch is over - I have to get serious and back to work - no goofin' off on "company" time. Looking forward to your next entry

TTFN