Tuesday, June 9, 2009

time machine, or fountain of youth?








































well as usual the pics are in a random non-sensical sequence and as usual I ain't gonna shift em.
The truck was loaded to probably over the maximum, and was a little difficult once I got her up over one forty on that gravel road. just kidding.
But we got down there and had a blast for our first of several mini-vacations for the summer.
miranda and I are both going to work only tue. wed. thur. all summer which gives us the four day weekend all summer. more time off than working...
That is how life should be.
We took Charlene's quad and Rebecca's dirt bike down and then I came back and brought mine down. It was too awesome going out for a ride just me and beckers on our bikes down there. She's really coming along and is getting to be a good rider, not afraid to ride that's for sure.
I'm sad to report Big Texas is no longer with us, He'll live on in my memory, well the parts I'm able to remember anyways. The house that needs a chainsaw, heh heh, the wood stove. My old saw was, well old. So I bought a new one for the new house.
Coleman stove. check
Coleman lantern. check
Coleman Brown. check
Everyone in the tipi, and first but not least the fountain of youth, my Yamaha.
I haven't felt this good in a long time, and riding that bike is the reason, I've actually lost a waist size or two. There is no better way to head off to the weekly three day grind then on a motorcycle.




2 comments:

Frank Brown said...

I would ALMOST come out of retirement for a gig like that. But, I did one better than that. I once had a three day week end every weekend from May to October, and, this is the BEST part, I got paid over time not to work the even week ends!

the Mailman Family said...

Life is good, n'est pas?