Sunday, May 31, 2009

tim and charlie...SPOILED ROTTEN!!!











we went to yellowknife the other day and I went in to the Yamaha dealer ship to get a couple of jugs of oil for my friend and...well you can see the pattern here. I bought myself (at miranda's insistence) a new motorcycle. That's my XT250, and miranda's only caveat was for charlene to get a quad too. I bought her a Polaris sportsman 90 and got a great deal and it's an awesome little quad, so, mission accomplished. Our yard looks like a dealership. I gave my other one to Rebecca, Miranda has Quadzilla....Synergy...everyone is happy and everyone is mobile.


I haven't moved my truck since i got home.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

I guess you guys are spoiled rotten! I bet you have lots of fun, though. Soon Coleman will need one . . .

Frank Brown said...

You are doing your share to get the economy going.