Monday, November 8, 2010

well I'm off to yellowknife tomorrow and fort smith the day after that. Over the last couple of mornings at work I've been adding up all the hours I've worked in the ten years I've been with ATS. I have all the pay sheets since it switched over to ATS from the feds-so I counted them up...twenty two thousand three hundred eighty-eight hours as of today. I have more clocked hours than ANYONE else in the company...including the founder and owner, Cam Mason.
when he hired me he asked me how long i figured I'd stay with the company and I asked him how long you gonna be in business? he's still in business, an' im still there.

2 comments:

Frank Brown said...

You are the only one I know that likes his job, likes his boss and thinks he gets paid what he's worth. You are a lucky dude.

the Mailman Family said...

You are a lucky dude, indeed!