Friday, November 12, 2010

if anyone asks if there are polar bears in my neck of the woods you can tell them , yes, there is one. this one at the yellowknife airport(it's a bit of a joke with the locals) although the best taxidermy display I think I've ever seen.
the bear spots his prey!, and makes his move!

the lucky seal lives for another day.


recieving an award from my boss



another award


It was a good trip. really good to see some folks that I only get to see every few years. Shout out to my boss josh and Lisa from ottawa you guys put on a great trip. everyone had a good time.
and to Cam Mason, ouch! I wouldn't want to see the bill for this shindig, but money well spent.
and frank, yeah I am indeed a very lucky dude!

2 comments:

Frank Brown said...

You got that all wrong. You are a lucky OLD Dude.

the Mailman Family said...

Congrats on another award! I bet it never gets old getting them :)