Wednesday, November 17, 2010

well I am hitting the road...hitting the sky rather, I'm flying out in the morning to Lutsle'ke NWT an apparently scenic little community on the shore of Great Slave lake. I've never been there, and once again my boss is in a pinch, so fort simpson saves the day, once again off I go.
the guy josh had originally planned to go in there, had an engine failure on his Buffalo airways flight to yellowknife and got scared and then wouldn't get on the next plane(Air Tindi) to Lutsle'ke. I know! what a chicken! He ended up getting some one to drive from hay river to YK to pick him up. I mean doesn't Buffalo Joe lose an engine on every flight? especially after ice pilots, people feel ripped off if they have a good flight. anyhoo gotta pack- I hope my plane doesn't lose an engine...it only has the one.

1 comment:

Frank Brown said...

Every plane that I have ever been on has my finger prints embedded in the arm rests.