Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Cheeto catches a big rat

Rebecca called me at work yesterday to tell me that Cheeto caught a really big mouse, after a bit of discussion about size and color, and what cheeto was doing with it(chewing on it) she decided it was a rat. I'm sitting at work thinking what the *&$% ? where, how could she, no, it can't be there ain't no flippin' rats up here, lots a' other creatures-no rats.
cheeto had her puppies, yup she gave birth to what beckers thought was a rat! we laughed.
I told Rebecca I'll never send her to the store for either rats or puppies, she can't tell the difference! Nine pups, one died, so eight left. I might keep one.
in other news suicide bombers in the gaza....sorry in other news Coleman has two teeth and weighs 19.4lbs!
some pics of pups and teeth tomorrow.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Congrats on the puppies! WOW - 19lbs already - at 4 months old, and 2 teeth. He's sure growing up fast!