Wednesday, February 13, 2008

-30, nice day to be outside.













Coleman, chilaxing in his sweats. Cheeto and her litter. Charlene wants to keep them all, she's naming them and cries when people say they want one.




Me and Beckers had to go out to the GBO today and swap out a missile guidance system, I mean swap out an innocent hard drive. The snow was deep.The orange thing is called "the hut"and houses a couple of computers and the satellite link-up. I think one of the pics is me climbing up the little tower with the GPS and the imager. Miranda's at a course tonight for work, but when she gets back I'll get a shot of Coleman's teeth.




1 comment:

Jason said...

Nope, I am in regular old Nelson by the Washington border, I wish I was in the other one so I could pop in for a visit.