Monday, July 26, 2010

x marks the spot, a neat contrail over fort simpson

Coleman lets fly with a wicked right cross!

he hauls back.....


and BAM! he knocks the S#$% out of that heavy bag!



boom, short right uppercut, there mister punching bag,
I already put my big sister in a wheelchair, don't mess with me
or I'll knock yer hook right out of the ceiling. (he did)




Miranda's auntie Bella bought this for our house at willow





Wave cloud crashing over the mountain, it's just like a cloud waterfall























The infamous HAIREATER I believe I may have mentioned these before. It's a pine bark beetle and nasty bcuz they actually do eat hair.









This is a small one. I know. GROSS! and of course there millions of them. they fly up behind you and velcro themselves in your hair and chow down.






















get any better than this?












6 comments:

Frank Brown said...

We have the pine bug here too, but they like human skin. OUCH!

Frank Brown said...

You can hear them chewing! Very similar to the Long Horned Pine Beetle. But these ones we call the Pine Sawyer. Question: Boxing pics? Taken at Willow or at Home?

Just being nosey,

C

the Mailman Family said...

Nice pics, Tim. Summer is soooo busy here I don't get to check the blogs much. Just wanted to wish you a early 'Happy Birthday' tomorrow before I forget - tomorrow's another busy day here and I just might forget! Thinking of you! Did you say that Miranda is on Facebook?

DB Stewart said...

They actually eat hair! I had no idea. I thought they just liked to eat me.

Frank Brown said...

What happened to August and half of September?

Frank Brown said...

and the 2nd half of September?