Monday, March 1, 2010

a little cryptic i guess, eh sis? we went to hay river to get the truck serviced on friday. but while i was waiting for charlene to get home from school, i was looking at the old aeroplan site and apparently we have enough points for the northern browns to make the trip. i mean, miranda ain't on the plane yet, but she says she'll do it(she hates flying). so i'm just in the planning stage right now-it may end up with just me going or all of us, who knows? but looking at spring time.
yeah the chinese? or whatever, not sure but i think it's a sex thing, hmmph, sex on the internet, who woulda thot? miranda cut coleman's hair real short, so i'm waiting for him to wake up from his nap so i can see what it looks like.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Wow - it would sure be great to see you, or all of yous! Let me know how the plans progress. . . Tell Miranda that I used to HATE flying - I'm talking about terrified with sweat pouring off me, pill from the doctor, etc, but now I truly don't mind it. We just got back from the Dominican yesterday, and I don't give flying a second thought now.