Friday, December 11, 2009

Two of the most popular shows on TV right now are shot in the Nortwest Territories. I think everyone has probably heard of Ice Road Truckers on Discovery and History channels, the new one is called Ice Pilots NWT. I made a non-speaking cameo appearance on Ice Pilots on wednesday night. Charlene was quite impressed to see dad on TV. I think they re-show it on history channel on sunday, if anyone wants to see me standing quietly in my office. This episode wasn't as exciting as the first two but still pretty good, (better than ice road truckers) maybe i'm biased as the truckers never put me on TV. Always thot my first national TV appearance would be on COPS or America's Most Wanted. I'll tell everyone in blogville the same thing I've told everyone here, "Don't be embarassed to ask, of course you can have my autograph!"

3 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Gary's brother has seen the show and we will try and catch it on Sunday!

Megan said...

Greetings! The Best NWT Blogs contest is now underway. This year, the rules state that bloggers must nominate themselves in any categories they want to compete in. Please come over to the site, read the rules, and nominate yourself. This round ends on Tuesday; after that, we'll vote.

Remember, you MUST nominate yourself if you want to be considered for the contest.

Anonymous said...

merry christmas Bro
mike