Wednesday, December 23, 2009








Coleman was grabbing these red balls on the sly and stashing them all in one place on the tree-til mom barked at him. We had a cold snap, I shot this pic at three in the afternoon, temp -44. My new trainees are on station now and when they came it was -14 and they were all like "this is'nt so bad" then wham! -40's for a week. but they are still here, so they're game.

We went down to peace river in alberty to do some shopping last week. 11 hours down, freezing drizzle, deer all over the GD highway-it was awesome! we bought a special someone something very special. It was the whole purpose of our trip, I would elaborate but who knows if this person might BLOG snoop looking for hints. I 'll fill yall in after christmas.
I got myself this wicked telescope back in october and it just came in now, this thing is so powerful I should be able to see human artifacts on the moon. And way up top the coolman coleman.
Merry Christmas to you too Mike, and sis I will endeavor to update more often, sadly no hope at all for me to start facebooking, i am way too conspiracy theory freak for that. but I will post on christmas and show how much we love jesus and the economy by how much we spent, we must love them both an awful lot. Frank and Cathy thank you for the card and merry christmas to you both from all of us.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

-44 - ugh! I would not survive that! Coleman is getting bigger and cute as ever. I bet he was way into Christmas this year! I guess you'll be having fun with your new toy. I'll be looking for some Christmas photos of the kiddies for sure . . .