Tuesday, August 18, 2009

weekends






















Some pics from various weekends over the summer. Miranda reaches in to grab me by the pickerel. One of Miranda holding up one of my pickerel, and the good wife filleting one of my pickerel. I usually buy a mid-level quality fising rod and reel, right off the rack, knowing that I'm going to wear it out or wreck it. But this year I treated myself to a very nice Quantum tour edition precision tuned reel. It was awesome catching those nice pickerel on my kick ass rod and reel. And for sis, here's the Coolman and Charlie Brown and one of Beckers and Charlie Brown


modelling their matching t-shirts. I needed clean clothes when I was in yellowknife after my Medevac and release from the hospitol. So I was in Wal-Mart in a morphine daze and ended up buying each of us the same t-shirt.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

Good looking kids! Sounds like you folks are having a fun summer!