Monday, January 5, 2009











Miranda has taken measures against our consistently cold weather. These new boots are rated for -100 degrees celsius, so I think she's good in that regard now. Antarctica here we come!
I teased her a bit about overkill, but it's good to have good gear. she has a jacket with an avalanche rescue system in it and I mean thank god for that, the last 3 times she was trapped in an avalanche, we had a hell of a time rescuing her.
a pic of me practicing my draw with my bow. Charlie brown got all outfitted with new North Face gear too. christmas can get drawn out a bit here as stuff trickles in thru the mail.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

So were the kids excited about Christmas! I'm sure Charlene must have been - Coleman is probably a little young. Oh, and I know Tim was excited about that bow! And there's nothing wrong with overkill Miranda - better safe than sorry!