Wednesday, December 31, 2008

happy new year

well as they say it's twelve o clock somewhere. A belated happy birthday to older brother jurassic Frank. I understand cathy couldn't use the appropriate amount of candles on the birthday cake because of some added fire insurance issues (with THAT many candles, it's technically a bonfire).
Yeah, ol' Frank has been around since the time of christ, and is still wearing his hair and beard the way him and jesus did back in the day.
I'm just kidding frank. I hope you and cathy have a great new year with much happiness.
well, i'm getting into my cups as they used to say in ancient rome...vino veritas, did I get that right Frank?

3 comments:

Frank Brown said...

Baby brother, if you grow your hair, you can do some creative combing and cover that bald spot. I don't know about that wine thing. The only connection I have left with the land that time forgot is my extreme fondness for the demon rum.

Anonymous said...

You say demon, I say savior, you know I believe, god greeted rum so I can cope, I worked all new years from 8 am on the 31st, till today noon, just got home to day with 32 hours sleep. Happy for you all, I am still hoping / praying for the lotto. Happy New Year

Anonymous said...

oh mike, already had a few rums