Thursday, December 25, 2008











going for 11p.m. and still occasionally vulturing on the turkey carcass and I'm actually having a couple glasses of wine, even at christmas that's rare for me.


Other than me coleman and miranda having the flu, it was a good chirstmas. only one bummer we didn't get to see beckers as she stayed in yellowknife for x-mas. Coleman looks like a Las Vegas lounge singer in his little vest and tie. And BEHOLD....SILENT DEATH! Miranda got me this kick ass compound bow and all the goodies. oh, Coleman will be selling copies of his self titled debut CD in the parking lot after the show.


Merry christmas everyone.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

WOW - Gary was impressed with your compound bow. Being 'just a girl' I wasn't as moved - but it does look neat. I bet you had a couple of excited kiddies on Christmas morning. Oh, put me down for one of Coleman's CD's - what a cutie!