Friday, August 29, 2008



lets see...what's been happening lately. Rebecca is here visiting and we've had a lot of fun. She learned how to drive the dirtbike down at Willow river and got reaquainted with her fishing rod.

One of the pics shows her with a nice pike. We've done quite well with the pickerel, and miranda's friend caught a really nice whitefish. it was yummy but a bit over cooked (sorry babe, but you know it's true)

What else, Oh yeah I went to yellowknife on monday, I flew over and came back that evening. I had some tests at the hospitol and spent some time with my boss while I was there.
Charlie Brown goes to school! Her first day was on tuesday. She had fun. She's sitting in the compant car honking the horn right now.

2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

O.K., so I'm being nosey - what kind of tests were you having? Big sister needs to know these things you know. On another note, your kids are adorable. Congrats Charlene on your first day of school. Rebecca is quite a young lady now - is she 15? What a nice fish!

the Mailman Family said...

O.K. Tim - time for another up-date! I know, I know, I haven't up=dated my blog lately either, but I don't have cute little kiddies to take pictures of - teenagers hate having their picture taken!