Sunday, July 27, 2008






We made a quick trip over to Hay River on friday after work. The truck was due for a service, so we all piled in and away we went we came back last evening. here's a pic of the Hay River gorge, if it comes up. we saw a lynx and of course I had to jump out and chase him to get a good look,(don't try that at home) as he wouldn't turn around. When I got close and hollered at him he turned and gave me a decent pose. When I was walking back to the truck miranda screamed at me " HE' S RUNNING AFTER YOU!!!" I almost shit and started running to the truck until I saw her laughing, in fairness though I would have done the same thing to her.
Oh yeah, Coleman says, "Look where I can go!"


2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

We all had a great laugh at Miranda saying the lynx was chasing you - too funny!!! Is master Coleman crawling?

Jason said...

That is amazing, I think you could take a lynx, I have faith in you