Wednesday, April 2, 2008


Charlene holds the newest member of the family, Brownie, her pup. Sis, when the time came to give that one away...I couldn't do it. My last nightshift wasn't lonely as Charlene spent the night at the airport with me. I duct taped two of those conference room chairs together front to front and it makes a nice place to lay down(if you're three feet tall). Coleman is getting big, but he's not moving around much yet. Charlene could walk by the time she was seven months old, so admittedly, the bar is set a little high.


2 comments:

the Mailman Family said...

Does Charlene know that her puppy is named after her Grampy? Coleman is sure a cutie and I'm sure he'll get to moving around soon enough - i think is may be true that girls are faster than boys doing stuff like crawling, walking and being potty trained?? Anyway, kids today grow up too fast!

Michelle said...

walking at 7 months? for realz?