Sunday, April 6, 2008

back from YK



First, I gotta weigh in on the whole china thing-I mean these folks are making everything now.

I bought a dirt bike in Yellowknife. It was made in china. The company is American(Baja Motorsports of Tempe Ariz.) It was made in china and sold at Canadian tire.

It was a third of the cost of a Honda or Yamaha. I know what you're thinking(I thought this too)

That if I need warranty, or parts, or service advice...good luck calling The People's Republic of China. But all that stuff is handled on this side of the pond. Sooo, as long as I don't lick the lead paint it should be okay.
Miranda bought herself a rifle, a 30.06 with a pretty decent scope. This rifle is the number one choice of SWAT teams and nine out of ten dentists recommend it too.
Be afraid moose....be VERY afraid.
Oh yeah, and no guff, Charlene was walking at seven months. She could stand and hold herself up for about 20 seconds when she was three days old. Very strong legs. The nurses cleared her for air travel the day after she was born-that's unheard of.

2 comments:

Frank Brown said...

I recommend the 30.06 too.

the Mailman Family said...

I wouldn't make Miranda mad it I were you. Is that how she keeps you in line?