Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Hi

Just a quick post (library so no pics) I've tried everything putting them on disc e-mailing them to myself but these library computers are very selective about what you can do.
Thank you to all who sent cards and congratulations. Both Colemans are fine as are Charlene and Miranda. I say both Colemans because I replaced the generator and pump assembly in my stove and it works great.
Any hoo the ferry is shut down for the season and it's quite warm -10 right now so they say maybe mid december for the ice road. Could put a damper on christmas if we can't get out to yellowknife. Hello Sears I guess.
Well I gotta go, I'm on a day off and am cooking my xmas practice turkey today and am going to make a wicked nice dinner for the best wife in the world.
Take care all.

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

So how are things going with the new baby at home - is everyone getting lots of sleep? How goes the house thing - any progress? I'm hoping that you get moved soon so that you can get internet at home so that you can post more baby pics . . . .