Sunday, March 9, 2008


It got up to plus 9 here yesterday! It's only minus 3 out there right now. I can't ever remember it being this warm here this time of the year. Here's a funny pose from Charlene. just getting ready to go to work- I have 6 scheduled night shifts left and then that's it straight days baby!

There's also some interest in the upper echelons of the company in having me instruct the radio course in it's entirety, at the station here in Simpson. At some point I picked up the nick name-"The training Nazi" you throw one book, slam the desk once and use profanity, all of a sudden you're the training nazi (think soup nazi vis a vi Seinfeld) But I get results. I have a 100% success rate for on the job instruction and certification-so far. I have a good support team though in my buddy Steven of "burnt leg" fame. And Josh our Aviation programs officer. Anyhoo, off to work soon so...

1 comment:

the Mailman Family said...

That looks like some kind of modeling pose - maybe that little cutie is headed for the runway when she gets older!! and not the airplane runway.